Sponsored

IELTS WRITING CONTEST (IWC) - Thể lệ và hướng dẫn chung

Discussion in 'IELTS WRITING CONTEST - IWC' started by Anh Ngữ ZIM, Jul 9, 2016.

Follow IELTS Forum để cập nhật những bài học và tài liệu mới:

1. tontuvinh

tontuvinh Master

Tham khảo

2. Duong BuiXuan

Duong BuiXuan Master

Tham khảo

3. dabako

dabako Master

Tham khảo

Đề chưa thấy xuất hiện. Hôm nay ad đi chơi Halloween sao?

Share This Page

4. tontuvinh

tontuvinh Master

Tham khảo

HAHA

Share This Page

5. Hoàng ZIM

Hoàng ZIM Master Staff Member

Tham khảo

@Belcooo @tontuvinh @dabako @Duong BuiXuan Tuần này tạm hoãn do Admin đang bận hoàn thành một vài việc ^^ Các admin đã thông báo trên các fanpage rồi đóa ^^ Hẹn gặp lại các bạn vào tuần sau nhé ;)

Share This Page

6. Thái Minh Trí

Thái Minh Trí Master

Tham khảo

@page { margin: 2cm } p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120% }

Nowaday, many people use air conditioner in their house on the summer. This machine makes our house cooler. However, using air conditioner many times will takes a lot of electricity leading to many problems. So what is the cause of this problem ? There are some explanation for this

The main reason of people for using air conditioner is the weather. Vietnam is a tropical country that means the weather is usually very hot. Especially in the summer, people have to use air conditioner in the afternoon or at night because they can stand with the high degree in their room. By using air conditioner, they will feel more comfortable when they sleep. However, the degree outside their room is so high that make them cannot leave it.

This problem leading to the next reason. People just want to stay in the air conditioner room because the outside now is hotter than before. And because it takes a long time for air conditioner to cool the room so they will not turn off the air conditioner even they leave the room but let it run as long as they can. This take a lot of electricity and cause many problems.

One of the problem when using air conditioner is it effects our health. Air conditioner can make you feel comfortable for a moment. But for long, your body will lose water, and you will feel your body is drying. This will make you tired when you wake up tomorrow.

The other problem when using air conditioner is the balance. When you use air conditioner, the degree outside doesn’t change. You will feel hotter when you go outside. When using air conditioner, if you go to take a shower it will be danger for your life because of the immidiately change in the degree, so you you should be careful when using it.

The use of air conditioner can become excessivefor many reasons and it will lead to many problem for our life. We should consider more careful when using it so it cannot do more harm than good on you.

Share This Page

7. DiemLinh

DiemLinh Master

Tham khảo

There is an argument about whether students such as in Viet Nam should have good understanding of every aspects, consisting of things aren’t useful for their furure careers. Even though it has some good reasons to know everything, I strongly believe they should concentrate on their aims with relevant things.

On the one hand, it is clear that if you are knowledgeable of as many subjects as possible, you will apply into your life suitably and effectively. For instance, when you communicate with foreigners, you can tell them about your country’s history and make good impression in their eyes. Futhermore, the balance of understanding in many disciplines help you be outstanding easily in any circumstances such as joining a club, participating a party. Finally, it can boost your confidence in both work environment and society.

On the other hand, I believe that it is more beneficial for students to focus on their subject which is relevent to career path. Thanks to their major’s knowledge thoroughly, they can get a well-paid job in the future. It is essential to become competitive and ideal candidates in a list of hundred people. In addition, if students study everything in shool or university, they will not have enough time to concentrate on their main subjects they choose in occupation prospect. On top of that, knowing everything is not favourable condition to develop their career. It is extremely difficult to explore what students are interested in truthfully. They have many subjects to deal with.

In conclusion, it is likely for students to be more succesful in their future career if they are incredibly well-educated in their main goals.

Share This Page

8. hihi21

hihi21 Master

Tham khảo

It is agrued that lviing in a big city brings more benefit. While some individuals say that they see living in a small town can bring more advantages. I would agrue that it would better to build family in a city.

On the one hand, people like to live in a small town as for two reason. Firstly, a concern of noise polution in a big city, for example: cities like New York, Beijing, Sai Gon are called non-sleeping city because 24/7, the social activities happens allday and in the rush hour, the noise can be more than fifty decibenz which can easily hurt our ear. Secondly, a quality of environment especially air condition. Car, building in a big city emit tons of cacbondioxide into an atmosphere per day, which lead to a result of increasing number of people suffer lung, noise health problem such as cough, lung cancer, snivel,… As a consequences, they see living in a big city brings more harms than benefits.

On the other hand, i belive that it is more beneficial to live in a city. The first reason is that health service accessibility, a hospital locate in a city often has more advance mechanism to cure problem. For instance, in Vietnam, people from small town or rural areas often get their health treatment at the city hostpital instead of their province’s hospital because they do not just their town’s health services. Furthermore, big city is the first place get access to new technology, which can improve a living standard. For example: the noise problem has been solved by soundproofing glasses or doors.

In conclusion, although living in a small town can bring many health benefits, however, with the health services and advance technologies, not only health but also living standard in the big city improve.