Sponsored

IELTS WRITING CONTEST - WEEK 14

Discussion in 'IELTS WRITING CONTEST - IWC' started by Hoàng ZIM, Oct 16, 2016.

Follow IELTS Forum để cập nhật những bài học và tài liệu mới:

1. Hoàng ZIM

Hoàng ZIM Master Staff Member

Tham khảo

IELTS WRITING CONTEST - WEEK 14

You should spend about 60 minutes on this task.

Topic:
    Some people think that the quality of strategy products is not as important as the experiences that consumers might undergo.
    To what extent do you agree or disagree?

You should write at least 250 words.
    Start at: 21h22 - End at: 22h22

14658216_915969835213011_206002624_n.jpg

Share This Page

2. quangnd

quangnd New Member

Tham khảo

3. Paul Etton

Paul Etton Master

Tham khảo

Undoubtedly, it is essential for a brand to be distinctively popular among consumers in the competitive market world nowadays. In order to realize this ambition, that corporation should build up its prestige and gain several considerable achievements. An arising opinion is that the quality of products used for strategy programs is not of the same importance as how consumers’ experiences are. Personally, I am in total disagreement with this viewpoint and my stand would be elucidated as follows.

First and foremost, although high quality of a product plays an important part in the purchase of it, it should not be considered as more important than the experiences of consumer because consumers are ones who are directly exposed to the products. Hence, they are fully aware of the real quality of those stuffs and decide whether they should put their trusts on them in the long run. Moreover, high quality products definitely stand a high chance of acquiring heeds from regular shoppers. Nevertheless, a high quality product in strategy campaigns does not always maintain its premium value when it comes to users, sometimes it is modified for the sake of profits.

Furthermore, a successful product when it comes to use is obviously one which attracts the most public attention. The quality of strategy products can be excellent from manufacturer’s views, but that does not necessarily mean those goods are also of the same value in laymen’s opinion. In other words, consumers is the ultimate goal of the product-promoting process and their feelings and experiences of that commodity are what determine the success of it. Therefore the experiences that customers gain through the use of that product should be considered to be equally important, even more than the quality of strategy products, no matter how sophisticatedly and devotedly they are made.

By way of conclusion, I would reaffirm that the experiences of consumers should be highly valued. It is really important that the products should be manufactured with great passion, endeavour and more importantly, a sense of pragmatic goal. That will possibly earn the trusts from people.

Share This Page

4. Tenten

Tenten Master

Tham khảo

There are controversial opinions about the importance between a product’s quality and consumer’s experience with that product. I believe that both factors are equally significant to the success of any product.

Firstly, let’s define two terms quality product and consumer’s experience. In today context, a quality product is far beyond a long lasting or efficacy product. To be perceived as “quality”, that product must have all three attributes which are nice packaging, efficacy, and bring good experience. This good experience means the whole consumer journey with that good should be smooth from the beginning (purchasing the goods) and to the end (disposal the goods). Having that said, consumer experience is among the attributes of a good product; therefore, it is essential that companies pay attention to the consumer journey while designing any product.

Next, I’m giving an example to prove that good consumer’s experience is one part a high quality product. Iphone which is a phenomenal cellphone which is universally perceived as the most quality cellphone. This does not mean that every Iphone is of good quality because there are cases that Iphone is reported to be a deficit goods. However, thanks to Apple’s great after sales service (i.e. one exchange one), the consumer’s experience with the brand is so smooth that they feel positive towards the brand. Consequently, the product is perceived to be of high quality, and win over Sony or Samsung smartphones who do not offer such after sales service.

In conclusion, in today economy situation where consumers are entitled to thousands of choice for the same product, it is not nice packaging or efficacy but the seamless consumer experience with that product makes it differentiated and qualified.

Share This Page

5. Kieu Son Hoang

Kieu Son Hoang Master

Tham khảo

One of the most controversial issues nowadays relates to the comparison between how excellenct commercials are and how customers think when using these merchandises. Together with this, some individuals opine that the former is of more importance than the latter in terms of satisfaction maintenance and cost reduction. Personally, I am in part disagreement with this point of view due to the following grounds.

On the one hand, there is little room for doubt that managing quality is crucial for businesses due to the customers' lasting contentment and the cutback in replacing faulty goods. To make it clear, the clients' high expectations of the delivery of more high-quality commodities have led to the continuing improvement and release of brand new devices like iPhone and Galaxy in various corporations such as Apple and Samsung, which would make an important contribution to long-term revenue and profitability. Also, when it comes to manufacturing cost, if enterprises do not have an effective quality control system in place, they may incur the cost of analyzing nonconforming goods or services to determine the root causes and retesting products after reworking them.

On the other hand, although the need to concentrate on qualities is undeniable, this does not necessarily mean that firms should ignore the benefits of customer experiences.Specifically, the influences of how purchasers feel about the merchandises may be demonstrated by their commercial savvy and freedom of choices between competing companies, which offer varying levels of customer service from poor to excellent. By way of illustration, a study by White House Office of Consumer Affairs has found that 80% of U.S. consumers would pay more for a product or service to ensure a superior customer experience.

By way of conclusion, not only should firms pay close attention to the quality of the merchandises but the buyers' experiences as well.Those who can leverage technology to engage customers and create experiences that impress and exceed expectations will be the ones who take over new business and see their market shares grow.

Share This Page

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  6. Ann Phan

Ann Phan Master

Tham khảo

In this consumer market, there is no exaggeration to say that consumers' need is highly regarded, which entails the continuing update of products . However, whether other factors should be of lower importance remains a contracted debate. From my perspectives, both sides should be balanced.

To begin, it is hard to ignore the safety when buying new products. Most customers will pay attention to the likelihood of products causing great damage to them, especially the expensive ones. For example, although Samsung Note 7 has many innovations favourable to customers, its liability to explosion threatens buyers as well as producers, which results in permanent production halt

Moreover, device lifetime is also taken into consideration. No matter how smoothly a mobile phone runs or how many great appliances it owns, if the cellphone can only operate in several months, it will stand a slim chance of being bought. This is ascribed to customers' concern about the endurance of every product, which is inevitable in this high standard of living.

However, some people claim that what consumers experience counts more than the quality of strategic products due to market's high expectation and the pressure of consumption rate. In my opinion, producers can not deceive wise customers by the fancy appearance of their products or contemporary satisfaction. Instead, manufacturers should concentrate on either the quality of strategy products or the demand of consumers for the sake of consumer market.

Share This Page

7. hihi21

hihi21 Master

Tham khảo

It is argued that, besides concentrating on the quality of core products, enterprises also need to focus on the customer experiences. In my opinion, while creating high-quality products is the company’s top priority, I agree that buyers’ experiences also need to be an attention.

On the one hand, concentrating on the quality of products can benefit the company in both finance and reputation. Firstly, increasing product quality would make more people become company customers, which can boost a company revenue. Samsung, for instance, when Apple introduced Iphone3, the Samsung revenue sharply decreased; the company had to create a new high-quality mobile phone. As a result, Samsung Galaxy S was made, at that time a company revenue sharply growth up. Secondly, selling high-quality product can also raise a company’s reputation. For example, Apple, before an exhibition of iphone3, iphone2 was a failure. When Apple introduce the iphone3 which was the higher quality product, Apple’s brand awareness has been increasing since that day.

On the other hand, there are strong reasons why businesses also have to focus on the customer experiences. The first reason is that high-quality products do not mean they would be bought because they have to fit a client's satisfaction, their expectation when using that product. As a result, the reputation of the company is influenced by both product quality and also customer satisfaction. For example, Apple also, before them, the world had using touch-phone with a pen which was limited customer experiences compare with using the full touchscreen like Apple iPhone. Another reason is that; sustainable development should be made the company top target plan. Like a tree, roots have to growth stronger intend for the tree becomes bigger; customer like roots of the tree, increasing customer experience is similar to building a healthy root system for a company tree.

In conclusion, although I recommend the company keep improving their product quality, I would argue that all businesses have to focus on the customer experiences.

Share This Page

8. Nhân Atics

Nhân Atics New Member

Tham khảo

There is a school of people considers that the value of products is not important than the touch of consumers. I think that that is not really exact. And I have three reason to say that
    Firstly, you cant make your consumers pleased if your products is high-quality. It means your products will be not received in the market.

Secondly, the experiences of consumers isnt only depend on quality of products

means your products will be

Share This Page

9. Lana Dinh

Lana Dinh Master

Tham khảo

It is argued that the experiences of the users is more critical than the good quality of the products. It seems to me that this opinion is appropriate with the nowadays market.

Firstly, the customer experience has the most important impact in achieving success for companies in all industries. It is obvious that the main target of every business is the satisfaction of their consumers. Therefore, the more experiences that users might undertake leads to more possibility for selling these products. For example, one company want to sell the new branch of pan which has high quality from Japan. However, they just said that it is the best product without proving or giving a product trial for customers. As a result, the buyer will doubt the quality of that pan and maybe they will choose another one with Thailand quality, for example.

Secondly, because of the various products in the market, the customer’s demand is changing, which they care more about the experiences than the quality of strategy goods. As we know that, nowadays, the buyers can easily find some products with the same quality coming from different companies. In that case, the purchasers will prefer the one with better experiences comparing to the others because of having real experiences or using a product trial will help them have more belief in the worth of the product.

In a nutshell, I strongly believe that customer’s experiences play an important role in manufacture, which is more important than the quality of strategy products.