Sponsored

IELTS WRITING CONTEST - WEEK 3

Discussion in 'IELTS WRITING CONTEST - IWC' started by Hoàng ZIM, Jul 24, 2016.

Follow IELTS Forum để cập nhật những bài học và tài liệu mới:

1. Nguyễn Trường An

Nguyễn Trường An Master

01206047302 ạ

Share This Page

2. Belcooo

Belcooo Master

Topic 1:
    In recent years, terrorist organizations are big problems in the world. It has raise questions of cooperation among countries should help to solve these issues. In my point of view, I strongly agree with this concept and this essay will elaborate about it.
    First and foremost, it would be helpful to mention that developed countries would be able to support developing nations by finance packages or other resources. By that way, poorer countries would be able to decrease quantity of poor or unemployment in their domestic, therefore reduce conflicts in society, which might prevent creation of terrorist groups. In addition, governments should pour money into education systems. Thus, they could build better individuals for peaceful nations.
    Furthermore, it would help to discuss about power countries should support army forces to protect a nation's people from illegal organizations. For example, United Nation's forces including American, Canadian help to prevent I.S organizations from mass murder Syrian and would defeat them.
    Last but not least, relationship among difference nations would be enforced with international cooperation. This collaboration would help to reduce conflict between them, such as religion, disputed territories or so on. For instance, Vietnamese and Chinese governments summit together in peace would help to prevent to declare the ownership of East Sea by brutal force or war.
    To sum up, the existing of terrorism is undeniable. There is a need to use many methods including international relationships to prevent wider expansion of these issues. By that way, humankind could keep peace for people all over the world.